Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Ninth Legion Forum Index -> Legion Raiding Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meldagon
Warlord

re: Heroic Emerald Nightmare - General Discussion

For all raiders that would like to put in their 2 cents, here is a place to do it. remember play nice. 

and please remember to post replies to this thread not new posts 

~Mel

Forum Image
Drjoemomma

re: Heroic Emerald Nightmare

Looking over logs and watching the fights as they took place, DPS is still a little low. If we are going to push into heroic EVERYONE (excluding Tanks and Healers) needs to be above at least 180k, preferably above 200k. Understand that if you are under those numbers you will be one of  the first people that i look to if we need to trim the raid. Also figure now is as good as a time as ever, but i want people to understand that i want you guys to play what you want. However, please understand that there a under performing specs in the game right now. Basically what that means is play what you want, but play it well enough to impress me. 

A good example of this would be Sarist. Frost DKs are considered the worst dps right now, but Sarist is usually comparable to all of our other DPS. So strive to be competitive with everyone else (or better), and understand that there are choices that you can make to improve your DPS. This might mean carrying around some of the talent tomes, so that you can change your talents around everytime you feel its necessary. Or it could mean completely changing specs, if you are playing a class that has multiple damage specs you might want to look into how they are doing in comparison to your main spec. Now you might think this would be a bad way to go, at least in terms of Artifact Power, but this is not the case. Look over this Artifact Power Timeline, and you can see that you can in fact get away with putting AP into one other weapon.

Your Raid Lead, Joe

Khoot
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: H Elerethe Renferal

I believe we should have to markers, when two player get the Necrotic Venom one should run on side of the mark and  and run to the other, so they don't overlap the green pools. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Ninth Legion Forum Index -> Legion Raiding Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: